Doctor Sam Kingston
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extensive UK and international connections
- Strategic and operational focus
- Telecommunications and high technology specialist across a variety of market sectors Board-Level executive who brings strong commercial awareness and considerable senior contacts within the telecommunications and technology sectors.
Expertise and Skills
Problem solver with a demonstrable track record of leadership in strategic repositioning of organisations.
Skilled in every stage of product and business development – initiation, shaping and growing.
Extremely well connected with the global leaders in his specialist fields.
Positions & Remit
- Deutsche Telekom – MD and Board Member, UK Region
- UNISYS Corporation – Vice President, Global Outsourcing Services
- EDS Corporation – MD UK Commercial Business
- Oracle Corporation – Senior Vice President, Consulting UK, Ireland & South Africa
- SAIC – Regional General Manager Asia Pacific
- Perot Systems Europe – Divisional Director Energy Sector
- Ciba Geigy Group – Head of Photochemicals Technical Services
Has helped companies both in the UK and internationally solve a range of challenging business scenarios in particular sustainable profitable growth.
Highly knowledgeable in the high technology and telecommunications fields, possessing an excellent understanding of the trends and associated business impact.
Clear understanding of market sector-specific challenges and their implications both operationally and financially.
Expert in refining business strategies to take advantage of market developments and to maximise opportunities through restructuring for profitable growth.
Experienced in transforming business models to secure stakeholder participation to maximise customer satisfaction.