- Business plans
- SME specialist
- Project management
- Marketing strategies
- Qualified corporate finance professional with experience in project management, document preparation, marketing and business development
Expertise and Skills
PPE degree from Oxford University.
Gained marketing and promotional experience working for the Financial Times newspaper.
Moved into Corporate Finance gaining significant experience in strategic development of growing businesses, including acquisitions, disposals, fundraisings and restructuring.
Planning and drafting of business plans and accompanying documentation.
Strategic advisory and business plan implementation.
Positions and Connections
- Baker Tilly – Associate, Corporate Finance
- BWL Corporate Finance – Manager, Corporate Finance
- Financial Tines Newspaper – Marketing & PR Executive
- Member of the Corporate Finance Faculty
- Associate of the Securities and Investments Institute
Has helped companies both in the UK and internationally solve a range of challenging business scenarios in particular sustainable profitable growth.
Highly knowledgeable in the high technology and telecommunications fields, possessing an excellent understanding of the trends and associated business impact.
Clear understanding of market sector-specific challenges and their implications both operationally and financially.
Expert in refining business strategies to take advantage of market developments and to maximise opportunities through restructuring for profitable growth.
Experienced in transforming business models to secure stakeholder participation to maximise customer satisfaction.