- Multi-award winning businessman
- National and International connections
- Focus on strategy and commercialisation
- Prestigious technology specialist with numerous accolades and current Executive Director of the Sussex Innovation Centre.
Expertise and Skills
Over 16 years’ experience in incubation and strategic mentoring of new technology companies.
Successful business planner and innovator – supporting and shaping new business models and entrepreneurial support programmes.
Expert in knowledge transfer, intellectual property and academic to commercial business realisation.
Product and Business development for breakdown technology companies
International market experience.
Executive positions covering consultancy, marketing and sales, proposal generation and resource planning.
Positions and Connections
- Sussex Innovation Centre – Executive Director
- Queens Award for Innovation, 2013
- National Achievement in Business Incubation Award, 2007
- Sussex Businessman of the Year, 2000
- Schlumberger GeoQuest – Principal Consultant
- Interna Information Technologies – Senior Consultant, Marketing & Resource Manager
- Britoil - Engineer
Routes to Market
Understands the challenges for entrepreneurs and academics with emerging technologies and how these can become commercially viable opportunities.
Highly connected across the technology sector, to provide support and guidance.
Extensive connections with large technology corporations in the UK and Internationally with access to key decision-makers.
Highly successful businessman in his own right – with experience in key management areas to provide ongoing operational support.
Experienced in numerous areas of technology, with a solid understanding of taking products and services to market or alternative financial arrangements to result in commercially viable solutions.