- SME specialist
- Early stage growth and funding
- Finance and banking professional
- Extensive network of senior contacts
- Healthcare and technology focus
Experienced finance and banking professional with over 30 years’ experience of working with businesses to achieve growth and expansion.
Expertise and Skills
Specialist in working with owner-managed businesses.
Skilled in strategic analysis, facilitation, evaluation and structuring of financing options.
Skilled in developing business models to fulfil their potential and structuring any required finance appropriately.
Adept in people and performance management across both large and small staff teams – focussing on operating models, targeting, on-going monitoring and reward development.
Positions and Connections
- NatWest – Regional Director of Commercial Banking
- Sussex Enterprise Limited – Director
- Medway Innovation – Director, 2008-9 – business incubation organisation
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
Routes to Market
Experienced in health and technology businesses with an understanding of business drivers and market developments.
Detailed understanding of market and financial pressures on small to medium sized business and how best to overcome these with the correct financial planning.
Well connected in commerce and industry at regional and national levels to provide useful business connections.
Considerable contacts across the banking and finance sector with the ability to provide advice and strategic input on financial considerations.